Crittenton Centers’ Child Development Center (CDC) offers quality child care and early education services in a family-focused environment. Our full-service day care center offers a nurturing environment where children can learn and grow while they are given a much needed educational head start. We are licensed to serve up to 90 children. With hours from 6:30 am - 6:00 pm, we are able to accommodate most 1st shift work schedules. Additional service enhancements offered in CDC include ongoing developmental assessments and screenings, individualized lesson plans, the High Reach Early Learning Curriculum©, a parent advisory board, a lending library, parent corner, community garden and walking trail! In addition, we are an Allergy Aware Center.
The Child Development Center serves children ages six weeks to six years old from Peoria and the surrounding communities. We do accept subsidy payments through the Department of Human Services’ Child Care Connection Program.
Crittenton Centers gladly accepts diapers, formula, clothes, educational toys and other infant & child related items. For a current list of needs, please click here.
- Capacity for 88 children daily
- 80% of our parents utilize subsidized daycare through Child Care Connection Program
- 480 books distributed annually
You can make a difference!
- $1.00 invested in early childhood education saves $8.00 in secondary education
- $28.00 will provide one day of school readiness activities for a preschooler
- $47.00 will provide one day of childcare for an infant
Click here to Donate
For more information about the Child Development Center, please contact Taylor Seal, Child Development Center Coordinator, at 309-674-0105 x 216 or email@example.com.
Success By Six Program